You are invited to participate in the Smith County Summer Reading Program, hosted by the Smith County Public Library System!
The theme of this year’s Summer Reading is “A Universe of Stories.”
The first three Summer Reading events will be held at the Smith County Ag Center at 10:00 a.m. on May 30, June 6, and June 13, 2019.
This year’s Summer Reading events will end with a party at the Carthage City Pool at 10:00 a.m. on June 21, 2019. You must be signed up by May 30, 2019, to participate in the final party.
The complete Summer Reading Schedule is as follows:
- May 1 – Sign-Ups at the Library Begin and Continue through June 20
- May 30 – Magician Barry Mitchell & Sam the Turtle
- June 6 – Scott Tripp the Balloon Guy
- June 13 – The Science Guys
- June 21 – Party at the City Pool
Come to the library to sign up any time!
If you have questions about the Summer Reading Program, please contact the Smith County Library at 615-735-1326.