The Smith County Shop-A-Round Holiday Passport is back by popular demand! This year’s event has been updated with citizen and business input to make it even easier and more rewarding to shop local during the holiday season.
Here’s how it works:
- Pick up a Shop-A-Round Holiday Passport at any participating business or the Smith County Chamber of Commerce from November 25th to December 9th.
- Shop at any local business (or even nonprofit) and save your receipt or invoice.
- Turn in your receipt(s) to the Chamber of Commerce or a drop box by December 16th.
New for 2023:
- No stamps required! Simply save your receipts.
- Two weeks of shopping!
- One week to turn in your receipts.
- No added work for local businesses at checkout!
- Most points earned = $300
- Random Draw from all entries = $250
- One free point is available to all Smith County residents upon request and submission of a passport to the chamber!!