Save the date for the 2021 William Walton Harvest Festival on the historic Smith County Courthouse square in Carthage, Tennessee. There will be live music, food, vendors, and plenty of fun and activities for the whole family to enjoy. This year’s event will take place on Saturday, September 25th.
The event is currently accepting vendor applications. The deadline to apply is September 21, 2021.
Please review the Vendor Regulations below.
- This event will take place rain or shine. There will be no refund of fees.
- All vendors are required to provide hand sanitizer at their booths and to follow current guidelines for safe food prep.
- Anyone exhibiting symptoms that are consistent with COVID-19 infection are asked to please not attend this event.
- Masks are encouraged for all attendees and strongly encouraged for all vendors but will not be required. We ask all to maintain a safe social distance whenever possible.
- To maintain a diverse event for the community, event organizers may limit the number of vendors selling similar items.
- Vendors MUST BE checked in with registration by 8:30 am on Saturday morning or forfeit booth space.
- After checking in, please locate booth space, unload materials, and move vehicle(s) out of the area upon setup completion. There will be no vehicles allowed in the booth area after 9:00 am.
- All booths must be set up and complete by 9:00 am. VENDORS MUST REMAIN set up until 4 pm.
- Vendors may remain set up for the evening musical performance, if desired.
- Check in at the Chamber of Commerce tent for booth locations and assignments. Please do not set up until after you have checked in. The Chamber tent will be located on the courthouse lawn, between Main Street and the Courthouse stage.
- NO vehicles may enter the festival area during the event.
- All booths will be on the pavement.
- Tents and awnings must be free standing, and not damaging to the pavement.
- Booth or merchandise cannot extend outside of the assigned space.
- No tents, tables, chairs, etc. will be provided from the event sponsors.
- Vendors that bring their own generators must provide a sound barrier around the generator.
- Food vendors will be allowed one 110-double plug that has its own 15-amp breaker. Please make sure that this is sufficient for all cooking needs. If not, food will need to be prepared before arrival.
- All vendors are required to keep the area around their booth clean and remove all litter/debris upon leaving the event.
- Booth sizes are 10×10. Food vendors will have the option of a 10×10 or a 10×20 booth space. See application for fee amounts.
- If you have any special requests, please include them with the application and efforts will be made to accommodate you, if possible.
- If you would like to give a door prize at your booth, please bring the materials necessary for registration information. You will be responsible for getting each prize to winners.
- Vendors are not allowed to display or sell any item that is illegal or violates any state, county, city laws or ordinances. This is a family friendly event. Inappropriate language or conduct will not be tolerated and will result in ejection from the event and forfeiture of any paid fees or deposits. The event sponsor and associates are not responsible for any lost or stolen items and are added as additional insured under any and all general liability coverage held by vendors (a copy may be required). Also, the event sponsor is held harmless by all vendors or merchants, and those individuals and/or companies waive rights of subrogation.
- Make checks payable to: Smith County Chamber of Commerce
- Mail applications and fees to: Smith County Chamber of Commerce 939 Upper Ferry Road, Carthage, TN 37030
Download the vendor application below.