Carthage, TN. – UCEMC lobbies will close Monday, March 23, 2020, until further notice due to the threat of the COVID-19 (coronavirus). We appreciate your understanding and patience during these challenging times. Bill payment and other Cooperative business may be conducted safely and securely by utilizing other UCEMC options:
- Drive-Thru Window – You may continue to pay your bill from the comfort of your vehicle at UCEMC district office locations during regular business hours. New Service – Applications and instructions for applying for new service will also be distributed at the Drive-Thru until further notice.
- Online at ucemc.com – Click on PAY MY BILL to get to the Customer Service Portal. Enter your account number that’s on the bill and your password. New to online bill pay? Click on NEW USER to set up your online bill payment option.
- UCEMC Mobile App and Mobile Web App – Look for our name in the App Store or the Android Market. If you can’t find our App in the Android Market it likely means your phone is not supported. Our Mobile Apps are secure and no personal information stores on your mobile device.
Pay by Phone: Members may pay by phone during regular business hours, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. by calling their local district UCEMC office:
- Carthage District – 615-735-2940
- Cookeville District – 931-528-5449
- Gainesboro District – 931-268-2123
- Livingston District – 931-823-1213
- Corporate Office – 615-735-3208 or 1-800-261-2940
PaySite Kiosks – Two kiosks allow you to pay your UCEMC bill any time, 24/7 with cash, check, or credit card in Carthage: 907 Main Street and Cookeville: 1794 West Broad Street.