MOMS Club® of Smith County, TN is a 501(c)(3) chapter of International MOMS Club® (momsclub.org). MOMS Club® is an international nonprofit group that provides support for mothers who stay at home to raise children in the Smith County, TN area.
Whether you are a stay-at-home mom, work part-time, have a home-based business, or a hybrid- schedule, MOMS Club® offers you the opportunity to get out and socialize with other at-home moms in the Smith County area!
Our goal of MOMS Club® is to provide enriching, supportive activities for you and your child. These events and activities give moms a chance to engage in adult conversations, and to find and lend support in the wonderful (yet sometimes difficult) job of raising a child!
With the exception of MOMS Night Out, our activities meet during the day, when at-home moms need support the most!
How is MOMS Club different from other mothers’ groups?
1. MOMS Club strives for a calendar full of morning, noon, and afternoon activities. Members can choose events that work around their schedules and find outings/support whenever they need it. Friendships naturally form among moms whose interests/schedules/kids match up. We might have speakers or workshops from time to time, but our vibe is more “coffee break” than “business meeting.”
2. MOMS Club kids play around us while we chat, with pauses in conversation for moms to address our children’s needs. Children aren’t separated from their mothers in a childcare area.
3. MOMS Club is for all stages of motherhood, including expecting moms and moms whose kids are all school-aged (whether they are away at school during the day or homeschooled).
4. MOMS Club is nondenominational and nonpolitical.
5. Membership in our MOMS Club chapter is $20/yr and we try to keep our activities free (or very inexpensive). Making friends shouldn’t break the budget!
If you would like to learn more, we would love to meet you at our next event! If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to reach out to us: momsclubSCMVP@gmail.com