The Bible Lands Museum is on tour and will be showcasing educational artifacts, along with exhibits and lectures, free to the public at host Carthage Church of Christ.
The exhibit will be open at the following times:
- Friday, August 9th from 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 10th from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday, August 11th from 1:00 p.m. – 5:00p.m.
Some Exhibit Highlights:
- Crucifixion Display
- Scale models of Jerusalem, Caesarea Martima and Ephesus
- “Take Your Own Photo” wearing armor used in the movie Hercules
- The Great Isaiah Scroll (replica)
- The Taylor Prism (replica)
- And MUCH more!!!
Carthage church of Christ Annex
711 Main St. N Carthage, TN 37030
Entrance Located at the Rear of Building
For more information on this exhibit, call the Carthage church of Christ at 615-735-0114 or visit their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/carthagecoc/.
Bible Lands Museum is located at 39640 Pioneer Blvd in Sandy, OR in the lower lever of the church of Christ. The museum is open free to the public on Fridays and Saturdays from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. PT, and by appointment. Avid Bible historian and Bible artifact collector Bob Stancell opened Bible Lands Museum in 2015 by debuting a portion of his private collection. Bible Lands Museum has more than quadrupled its exhibits on display since then and offers many documentary film presentations for visitors to view at no charge.