Bass, Sanderson, and Avant Funeral Homes are following the CDC guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic. See the following press release:
To ensure the safety of your family, friends, and our staff as we continue to assist the people in our community, we wish everyone to follow the CDC and The President’s Coronavirus Guidelines to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 Coronavirus.
Our business will remain open for those in need and we are sanitizing/disinfecting frequently. We are available to handle services for our families. However, we expect our staff and guests to take these necessary precautions:
- Do not enter the funeral home if you feel ill or are showing signs of sickness.
- Wash your hands after touching any frequently used surface, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face and follow social distancing recommendations.
- Do not bring food or drink into the funeral home.
- Avoid any physical contact, such as hugging, kissing, or shaking hands.
Currently, we are taking the following steps as per the CDC Guidelines to ensure the safety of our families, guests, and staff.
Beginning on March 23, 2020, there will be only private family visitations/services at Bass, Sanderson, and Avant Funeral Homes. No food or beverages will be accepted at the funeral home.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to follow the Center for Disease Control-CDC Guidelines for Funeral Homes.